About the Industrial Machinery and Components Industry
The Industrial Machinery & Equipment industry is at the center of the digital revolution as it adopts innovative processes such as predictive maintenance and services as well as connected manufacturing with intelligent machines.
- Priorities and Challenges
- Digitalization is at the center of the revolution and includes products, processes and services to support rapid-changing customer demand. Customer-centricity is vital for the industry leaders that are capable to quickly adapt to client needs from sales to service and support.
- Catering to segment of “One” by supporting clients from marketing, sales to service and support.
- Digital and Responsive Supply Chain and smart factories
- Globalization and right shoring to enable the implementation of the right production strategy of where to produce what.
- Smart warehouse and Transportation Management aimed at reducing cost and parts availability.
- Field Service Management with IoT to improve customer services and service level agreements.
- Predictive failure management with IoT to drive uptime and customer satisfaction.